Need one personal assistant to help do various things for us. The jobs will require you to have a computer and internet access. The jobs will vary and could involve anything but you will not have to be online at any certain time so you can work on your own schedule.
I expect frequent updates via email with estimates of how much time things will take so I can properly assign the appropriate number of tasks.
Some will be tasks of a personal nature and some will be business related. Nothing illegal, unethical or adult oriented will ever be involved.
Examples of tasks that were previously done.
1. Editing photos (cropping, red eye reduction, rotating) and uploading to Facebook, Flickr and tagging them
2. Editing/splicing videos and uploading to Facebook/Youtube (convert to avi from vobs, cut into 10minute pieces)
3. Reviewing websites for flow/misspellings/problems from a users perspective (non technical)
4. Data entry (fill out forms for our company)
5. Web research for our companies reviewing industries/competitors,etc
6. Rename mp3s and fix tags
7. Fill out roster report forms (data entry)
8. Shop for lowest prices
9. Inputing settings to software per our specs
10. creating a business facebook, twitter, linkedin account
11. Manage blogs by taking our posts and formatting them, adding pictures, and making sure they are SEO friendly
12. Update our wordpress blogs by adding plugins and updates
13. Marketing our blogs and companies by various methods such as message board posts, tweets, etc (your ideas welcomed)
14. Anything else I can think of
15. promote blogs, websites via message boards, etc
Keep in mind that if you cannot do something or do not
want to do a task, just let me know. You have the right to refuse any task.
For instance, our previous personal assistant was rewriting a real estate course for us but he did not want to take the task of writing a new course from scratch.&nbsp;
The hours will be sporadic so there could be 40hrs one week and only 2 hours the next.
The job is ongoing. Let me know if you have any questions.
typing, web search, computers, seo, Social Media Marketing