We are looking for a consultant with related experience, especially in search engine optimization and wordpress layouts, who we can build a solid relationship with as there will be several similar future projects. Here are the specifications and requirements for our current project.
1. Move articles and comments from [url removed, login to view] to a wordpress database (a script should be able to do this). We will provide the new hierarchy structure and categories for the articles. We will, of course, need a file to tell google and other search engines how to find the articles, since their URL's will be different. Anything we can do to minimize the damage to the current search engine ratings is crucial. Please tell us how you can make this as seamless as possible...
2. We also need a simple / clean wordpress layout setup with a large focus on search engine optimization techniques. The layout for the index page should be inspired to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], but with a widgetized sidebar on the right hand side. Notice that the number of images per row in the grid on [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] changes as you resize the browser window, and the heading for the post should be written underneath each photo.
Here are other important things to keep in mind:
- The website's speed (how fast it loads, etc.) is crucial. Plugins should be avoided.
- A couple of the images in the grid on the index page should be ads, like image #4 and image #10. There should be an easy way to set what ads should show-up at these locations in the grid, and also a way to turn off the ads or move the ads to different locations in the grid (for flexibility and testing purposes. There should also be an option to randomize the ad locations, so that a user cannot get used to seeing the ad in the same location in the grid each time they visit.
- There should be an easy way in the wordpress admin to mark which categories and pages should be placed in a horizontal menu bar underneath the header.
- A search bar should be included in the header.
- There should be a way to mark which photo in each post should be used on the main page through a custom field "name" and "value" and if nothing is set, the default should be to use the first photo from the page. Also, there should be a default image that is shown if there is no photo in the post.
- There should be a way to mark if a certain post should not show up on the main page.
- On the individual post pages, there should be the same sidebar from the main page on the right hand side, but there should also be a sidebar on the left hand side that is just be a vertical list of the latest topics in photo format (something similar to the format of the right hand sidebar on this page: [url removed, login to view]) but with larger photos and the header for the post underneath the photo (something consistent with the main index page format, but of course the images in the sidebar will be smaller than the images on the main index page).
- There should be a page where users can submit home remedy recipes, and it should automatically show up in wordpress as a post that an admin would just have to approve.
- The website should be adsense optimized.
- The website should be tested and work across all browsers (including Internet Explorer 6 - 8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, & Opera) and operating systems (including Windows, Macintosh, & Linux), as well as cell phone operating systems & browsers like iPhone, Android, iPods, iPads, Blackberry's etc.
We are open to ideas from an expert on improving what we already have in mind. The bidder who can show us a mock up site or a similar previous project they have done, will increase their chances of getting the project. Please let me know your ideas for this project, the projected timeline and your fee.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $251 for this job
Dear anujdubey, We are highly interested in doing this project. We have enough talented personnel to accomplish this project in [url removed, login to view], please consider our bid. Please check PMB for further details. Thanks Daha Fazla
Hello, I possess 5 years of experience in web programming,Game programming,Multimedia, Web Designing, Logo Designing. I am happy to discuss further. You can reach me online between 4 am - 4 pm (GMT).I am curre Daha Fazla
We can get this website done for you on a one flat fee of $99. We have over 15 dedicated website designers on our team ready to work. We are a USA based company.