We are looking for someone ( preferrably a company ) to develop an AVL system.
Quick Features List
1. AVL system based on Google Maps or something equivalent ( feel free to suggest )
2. The system must have different user levels:
System Owner, Owner Staff, Companies Using Service, Company Staff, Company Fleets, Fleet Owners, Vehicles, Drivers
3. A user can access stuff related to him /her only for example:
System Owner can access every thing; Company Admin can access everything under his company; Fleet operator can only access his fleet data; driver can only access driver related data
4. The system must support Geo location Data ( Review history, reply etcc )
5. Trip daTa ( Start And End etcc.. ). The user should be able to reply the geo data relate to the Trip
6. Data received will have Geo Data + 8 sensor data ( When searching for records the user should be able to Select any of the 8 sensors or any combination of the 8 sensors and filter the data base on criterias ( >, =, < )
7. The user should be able to specify a Zoom Level and refresh Rate when and the setting should be saved against the user profile.
A service must be implemented to allow receiving data from the vehicle in the field and loging the data in a SQL/MySQL [url removed, login to view]
The service should allow messaging to the vehicle ( depending on the device type in the vehicle ).
I can also may be arrange for a quick demo of something we were implementing with another company.
It is extermely important to have the nicest GUI possible and flexibility for reporting etc..
we can provide more details later on.
This is the first stage of the project.
The bidder must be willing to support the project after completion.
The bidder must provide references.