I am starting an online e-education business teaching about property investing and real estate specific to the Australian market, knowledge in these fields in not essential but handy to have.
What I need - I see this as a role for the next 3-6 mths, however I need many things done ( starting in about 2 weeks) so this might be one person or you tell me what you can do.
1. Squeeze Pages - Someone who can create multiple squeeze pages creating a template, integrating aweber, easy video player2, wishlist, wordpress, amazon s3 video hosting, optimizepress, paypal and 1shoppingcart(or like)
Experience with squeeze pages and online marketing. The squeeze pages need to have facebook links for comments to be left by those who watch videos. It would be handy if you could improve the background or look of current facebook page however I think this might be a separate person - let me know.
They need to be able to edit videos in camtasia or screenflow from .mov files (maybe this is another person for video editing), you tell me, these files will be for squeeze pages.
There will be autoresponders after ever campaign (7-10)I will need to get assistance with this copy of a referral to someone who can do this and there will be multiple campaigns
2. I also have the requirement to have a duplicate of a current 200 page website into a wordpress theme, including 301 redirects, knowledge of SEO etc important
[url removed, login to view] a monthly subscription video newsletter page with aweber and wordpress and wishlist paypal gateway 1shoppingcart etc, I will supply all content, page will just be video and links and pdf ppt reports etc for download and facebook comments.
4. Youtube marketing including use of Tube Toolbox for 8 youtube channels to get traffic for squeeze campaign with intro videos from squeeze to be added to [url removed, login to view] is separate channels and separate lists will be needed for aweber - again this maybe someone separate
5. Email sequences after initial online marketing, I seek assistance in followup copy for these
6. Testing ie splits for multiple optin pages
7. Monitoring through google analytics of two web sites
8. Uploading of images and pages to worpress sites when needed
9 Handy if you know Traffic Geyser and could upload articles and blogs to drive traffic to various optin pages - all going to same course for sale
10. be able to upload and manage youtube channels
11. be able to setup a forum as part of one of the online courses (5 initially - up to 12 planned in next 12 mths)
12. Management of two websites ongoing
13. Load e-course material word, mp3, video/camtasia onto website and links from aweber through initial template incorporating sales mechanisms mentioned above
14. Online journal for individuals who are part of one of the courses - this will be a template where they can upload before and after renovation photos, have budgets, learnings, tips, tricks, list of trades etc. Plan is to have this for each signup for renovation course so we can pull it together as a book later
I will pay well the person who has the credentials and appropriate resume and experience to do the job or jobs. I seek your direction on what you can do and what I need someone else to do.
I have all the software required for these but the person needs skype, their own (newish)computer and internet access, they need to be trustworthy and have experience, they don't need to work on my timezone but when suits. I will have a heavy requirement starting in about 2 weeks for this project however I imagine that that it would not be full time for you ( I will be the tardy one getting videos done).
Please tell me if this is one role or multiple roles and which you would be happy to do and if you would be happy to coordinate others - ie give direction and write adverts and assist in choosing person
About me - despite this advert, usually I am straight to the point, clear quick instructions of few words so I don't want to be hand holding once we agree on how to do something it gets done.
wordpress easyvideoplayer aweber wishlist optimizepress