Amazon web store 2.0
Will have products stocked and fulfilled by us as well as utilize AWS api for referrals.
1. Mimic the navigation and general site functionality / color scheme of [url removed, login to view]
2. Set up Amazon Product Advertising API for site to function like [url removed, login to view]
- Ensure that products that we have in stock display as available from us and do not display that they are available from other sellers, but when we have zero stock display the item available from other sellers so we get referral credit.
- Utilize the API to populate all data available, in a visually appealing way to our specifications.
- Display direct link to amazon product images
3. Assist us in formulating a plan to utilize product variations to allow the same item to either be rented at $10 or purchased for $20.
4. Implement connect with facebook api for logging in. [url removed, login to view]
5. The design and layout of each specific part of the website and cart will be provided to you in image form.
- The functionality will be shown in the form of example websites for each part of the project. As an example, we will want the menu to look and function like [url removed, login to view]'s menu. You'll just need to build our site up to mimic each section we like.
6. The site will have 3-4 informational pages.
7. The site must be optimized for seo.
Please take into consideration this blog: [url removed, login to view]
If it is a good idea, implement it.
More work will be available for teams that are also capable with database design and some form of vb to manage inventory synchronization.
Please count on this project requiring special time to adjust for our pleasing. We need it to be perfect.
Please only bid if you are 100 percent capable of this project and are familiar with Amazon webstore 2.0.
Note that this is amazon webstore 2.0, not the normal original version of amazon webstore. 2.0 has only been out for a few months.