Previous designer did not finish – need to tie up loose ends. [url removed, login to view]
1. Realign bottom 4th banner (it shows 5 banners)
2. Show me how to Set up banners in 4 regions (left, top, right & bottom banner zones) and other pages
3. Learn how to set up items for Special Offer etc.
4. Resize fonts in “Special” section box
5. Change font and size for Header name such as “Home”, “Best Selling Items” etc.
6. Customer Registration module – not working fix
7. Password retrieval/resetting not working – fix
8. Check out section not complete - I am using YourPay-LinkPoint (FirstData)
9. Paypal checkout
10. Google check out
11. Synchronize fonts – use one set of fonts in the whole site (currently different ones are used)
12. Make screen the same when clicked – try clicking Best Selling Items, New Arrivals, On Sale, Personalized Gifts, and Special Offer in header bar. They show different screen when clicked. Pl fix
13. This error shows up when Registering – “Email Error: Could not instantiate mail function. Please check Admin->Configuration->Email Options->Email Transport.”
14. My Personal Address Book [url removed, login to view] – this page is showing different font – pl make the same as the rest of site fonts.
15. On Home Page see how the product description is – close to picture with 2 lines – Do the same for all sections such as Best Selling Items, New Arrivals etc.
16. On New Arrival Screen the boxes are showing too much white space between description, price and buynow button. – reduce space between them
17. personalizedgifts – should be Personalized Gifts
18. Special Offer – Same – reduce white space between description, price and bottom after price.
19. Set up a button showing “FREE Shipping over $100 order” how and where do you think we can show that?
20. Set up template for mobile phone/iPhone.
Only experienced person/team need apply.
MUST FINISH IN 1 WEEK. decision will be made by July 26/27.
Must be available to talk on skype/gtalk
Looking for a team player to work on other projects once this is completed.
iphone template is not a requirement can be considered as a separate project.
I have another supplier to upload more products - can you handle that in the same site? Obviously slightly different format than this supplier.