I would like to have a website created that has similar functions to the lookbook.nu.
It will be for fashion purposes as well.
Basic functions include but are not limited to:
• it should be an invite only membership. So people would
have to either request a membership or get a invitation code from an
• User being able to upload a picture of their "look"
• After uploading, tagging the clothes by the brand name
• Users having the ability to vote (or award swag) on "looks" to make it land on
the front page.
• Simultaneously update the front page via facebook, tumblr, and twitter accounts
• Have share buttons beside the “look” (i.e facebook, twitter, tumblr)
• Infinite scrolling
* use the J and K keys to scroll up and down
* press the S key to award swag to a look
• Users can setup a profile that consists of
o Date of Birth
o Year; freshmen, sophomore, junior, senior
o Studying; name of major
o Website link
o Blog link
o Private messaging
o Ability to follow or “link” to other members
The basic function of this site is to promote styles of people. A person
would upload a picture of their outfit and other members would vote on the outfit.
A majority of votes would land the person's look on the front page. And once a
look is promoted to the front page is will also be posted on the website's
facebook, twitter, and tumblr account.
The members of this site will also be able to follow or ‘link' to other
members for updates on their posts.
Please do go ahead and take a look at the website to get a feel of its full