The services required will be to translate a functional specifications document into a working web application that users can operate to design and deploy a template based micro website on a predetermined server,
The high level workflow is as follows:
1. Navigate to URL of application
2. Register and confirm email address
3. Choose a predetermined design template
4. Enter data, upload images, personal information about the subject
5. Preview and approve or edit the microsite content
6. Search and reserve a domain name via API, URL name suggested by a data field entered above
7. Application to generate a PDF “Sell Sheet” or “flyer” based upon predetermined template
8. Application to accept payment via credit card or paypal
9. Upon successful payment receipt Application to purchase reserved domain name
10. Application to upload and deploy microsite to predetermined server and apply correct DNS settings for site to resolve to URL
11. Application to configure three ( 3) email forwards based upon data entry in the registration process.
12. Application to create and deploy a user management consol for microsite to allow user to edit images and text in the microsite and regenerate the PDF sell sheet based upon those changes.
Further details and a functional specifications document will be shared with qualified, NDA accepting developers.
1. At least one member of the project team must speak fluent English
2. The ability to meet and work via Skype, Google Talk , IM / ICQ services.
3. Strong Web Design skills / Modern 2.0 + interfaces
4. Strong LAMP skills or other modern web development languages
5. A strong modern web architect on staff that can recognize scalability issues and resolve them.
6. Have no issues with an outside 3rd party doing code review, auditing, and security testing.
Developer must want to work in a partnership format, leading to a long term relationship, understand although your staff is writing code; all code is and will be property of buyer and subject to US copyright law.
If you are interested in bidding on this work please do so, I am willing to answer questions via PMB. I look forward to your bidding and comments.