Here are some requirements,
For example of basic setup you can use [url removed, login to view] as a reference site.
Elements and functionality:
• The site needs to be able to upload all popular video formats including but not limited to; avi,jpeg,mp4,wav and more
• I need a user level access privileges – this means browser can view the webpage as either a guest or a registered member.
• Guests should have free but limited access to areas that admin members grant access
• Registered Member form fields should include
Name(real name), username/screen name, email, email confirmation, password, password confirmation
• There will be a way for top level users(admins) to control access to lower level users(admins)
• It should be possible for multiple admins but only one master admin account
• The website will need to be connected to servers that will be dynamically linked to wireless cameras. So in this case the camera will capture video, then stream this video to channels on the site via servers we designate
• Accessible database of all registered members( including admins) that can be viewed by admins only
• Uploaded videos should have a way to be purchased or rented depends on admin control access to users
• Live feed from wireless cameras linked to channels on website
• Start/stop static wireless ip cameras from website admin
• You can install any type of free media player as long as it is universally compatible across all platforms
• Please make this website cross functional between browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Please make this website cross functional between Operating systems (Apple, windows etc.)
• Please put a graphical image of an TV around the player itself
• When the is a channel that is streaming live, then “ON AIR” should be displayed while the channel is being viewed either as a watermark in the upper corner or as a ribbon just outside the player
• Please provide CMS login details to be able to change or edit website content
• give user ability to name channel(default can be as it is now but they need the option to change the channel name)and manage multiple channels
• admin users should be able to define channels by name, type, user accessibility, and have the option to have full customization on how to label, edit, and sell (for viewing purposes) each channel
I pay fast for quality work that has been completed.