I am looking for a BLOG EXPERT to help me UPGRADE and PROMOTE the corporate blogsite of a technology company, and TRAIN me on how to best manage the blog going forward.
The corporate blog was launched a couple of months ago. This project represents the next phase which focuses on (a) optimizing traffic to the blogsite, and (b) enhancing the functionality and look and feel of the blogsite. The blog uses WORDPRESS and is linked to the company’s website.
Your key tasks are as follows:
1. Conduct a blogsite review and provide a formal blogsite upgrade or “makeover” plan. The upgrade plan must address and cover:
• Both the site promotion/traffic optimization and the functionality/look & feel enhancement objectives
• Pinging, adding keywords to blogs, permalinking, and getting people to comment on the blogs
• Manipulation of codes in the blogger account to get targeted traffic to the blogsite
• Utilization of RSS feeds and feedreaders to get targeted visitors to the blogsite
• Use of MyYahoo, MyMSN and Google pages to get targeted traffic to the blogsite
• Utilization of press release to get hundreds of visitors to the blogsite
• Social bookmarking techniques on how to use Digg, Technocrati, [url removed, login to view], tag clouds, Windows Live Spaces, furl, caboodle, bloglines, etc., to get targeted visitors to the blogsite
• Manipulation of blog code to increase search engine ranking
2. Implement your upgrade plan after I review and approve it
3. Document what you implemented
4. Train me on how to manage the blogsite (this is very important as I am new to blogsite development and management)
I will consider your bid only if you have demonstrated depth of knowledge of industry standard practices and techniques, relevant blogging experience (CORPORATE BLOGGING a plus), and can provide your own personal innovative ideas. You must provide EXAMPLES of your work either by uploading files or providing links and screenshots. Otherwise, your bid will be ignored.
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS, have successfully completed similar work, and are ready to start working immediately after winning. You will be required to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), provide source files which the company will own, and provide 3 months warranty for any problem or errors. I will put your bid amount under GAF escrow and release it only upon project completion and acceptance. Please note that I prefer to work with someone LOCAL (San Francisco / Silicon Valley area) and IN-PERSON.
If this job is done right, it could lead to more related jobs soon after.