We are looking for someone who can work on a full-time basis from home/office providing the following services:
1. Responding to customer emails in an understanding and professional manner. This includes using database querying to answer questions.
2. Entering data into our databases.
3. Have a reasonable working knowledge of HTML in order to update our websites - ideally, but not essential, have some design skills in Photoshop too to produce banners/simple alterations.
4. Seek out reciprocal links for our websites & perform some basic SEO.
5. Perform some miscellaneous work.
It is essential before you bid, that you can confirm you meet these requirements:
1. This contract is on a full-time, 8hrs per day, 6 days per week basis. Does not necessarily have to be Mon-Sat.
2. Your written English must be excellent.
3. You must have a reliable internet connection and be available on MSN/ICQ/Yahoo during working hours.
4. You will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before the contract begins.
5. We will need a copy of your CV/Resume, including your address, so please attach to a PM.
6. You will need to be hard-working, patient and be able to work unsupervised.
7. During working hours, you will not work on other projects.
Please submit your bid for a per month basis, rather than hourly or weekly.
We have extended this project to allow bidders more time to post resumes & CVs. Also, as we have so many bidders, it will take time to go through each one. If you have any other information, or a reason why you should be considered above the other candidates, we would welcome it.
60 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 230$ teklif veriyor
We are team of professional’s expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop, Dreamweaver MX, Flash [url removed, login to view] reading your project description, we are highly inte Daha fazlası
I bid a hundred fifty dollars a day which is negotiable. I have had about five years in the customer service field. I can provide a complete resume, but I will not post it.