I need high quality links for my websites.
90% of those links should be from pages with a Pagerank of 3 or more, the remaining 10% links should be from pages with a pagerank of 5 or more
Provider will have to follow these rules:
- No more than 50 outbound links on the pages where my link is placed
- I will provide an anchor text for the links, and they must have that anchor text
- The page should obviously be indexed by google and have a pagerank of at least 3, this means THE PAGE THE LINK IS ACTUALLY ON (which means I won't accept links on any page just because that site's homepage is a PR3, I only care about the actual page my link is on)
- Ranked with Google Page rank 3 or higher
- One link per domain (different C class IPs)
- English language sites only
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No link schemes
- No blog comments
- No directories
- No forums/bulletin boards
- No blog and ping sites
- No classified ads
- No article submission sites
- No guest books
Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted.
I will personally approve each link to see if it complies with my guidelines and will count it as "valid" or "invalid" accordingly (invalid links will have to be replaced with valid ones).
Please send me an excel sheet with including, the site's URL, site PR. After you have placed our link, you would need to send a report in excel format with the site's URL, site PR, and anchor text used for our link.
Most important thing,I have to start right [url removed, login to view],only serious bidders,who can really work.
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 165$ teklif veriyor
I have more than 8 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP