I need a wordpress theme built. We will be using the theme across multiple websites. Therefore we will need the exclusive license to the design. The website I am designing it for is www.gainesvilleshortsaleblog.com.
The theme needs to be laid out similarly to the theme at http://howtomakeapotatogun.com. However, parts of the theme should be laid differently. The first area I will call the "Posts Area." This area is located horizontally on the page, starting just below the line of potatoes across the screen. (The line of potatoes are about 60% down on the first fold.) The changed area continues all the way to the bottom until just above the brown line where it says: "Free Video" in big white letters. Just to clarify, I would like to keep the Free Video thing, but include stuff below it.
Below that "Free Video" area I would like the blog to continue with the "Footer Area." Details are below.
To recap the website will look like this from top to bottom.
• Top Part of Blog. Setup similar to the top of www.howtomakeapotatogun.com. This area should take up approximately the same amount of the first fold.
• "Posts Area." Laid out into two columns, similar to www.candoit.org.
• "Free Video Area." Laid out similar to the bottom of www.howtomakeapotatogun.com. Starts where the green color starts just above "Free Video." Continues as far as that green color continues.
• "Footer Area." Split into 3 columns. Far Right hand column takes up half of the area and is the about page spelled out in size 14 arial font. The left hand side is two columns of text and links that incorporate "Contact Us," and other popular posts.
Here is how I would like the 4 different areas setup.
2. "Posts Area." I would like to run the posts similar to www.howtomakeapotatogun.com.
Below this the posts go down the site. However, on the right hand side, I don't like the junk about "Welcome to my blog," "Recent Posts," etc. Instead of that stuff, I would like a row of posts they can click on with pictures. See an example at [url removed, login to view] The only thing to take from [url removed, login to view] is the "Recent News" square.I don't need the calendar, archives, or "Can Pawapaw Help Skrink" stuff that is further down. There will be no google adsense entries.
I would like the Recent News to continue down for 10 recent news items. Below that I would like it to split into 2 columns similar to my current blog: www.gainesvilleshortsaleblog.com. I don't need the tags real big on the right hand side though. I think that's tacky. Make the tags as small as possible without reducing their SEO capabilities.
3. "Free Video Area." The Free Video should be setup very similar to [url removed, login to view], but with different text and, background color, and buttons.
4. The "Footer Area." would be split into 3 columns. The Right Hand Column should take up about half the area on the bottom. This right hand side would be the "about" page. A good example of the right hand side of the bottom of the layout is [url removed, login to view] I would like the non bolded text to be bigger than is on the Seattleshortsaleblog.com.
The left hand side would be split into 2 columns, similar to what you can see at the bottom of: [url removed, login to view]
What's important to me:
1. I want to use different colors, text, text colors, backgrounds, etc from howtomakeapotatogun.com. I don't want a problem with him thinking we knocked him off. So use a white background on the sides, white or cream color under the posts. Make the top stuff a red, blue, or orange color.
2. I would like a bright, happy, uplifting site. I like the picture on the top right side of my current blog setup at [url removed, login to view] with the surfer guy at the beach. I also like the bright layout of candoit.org. Make the colors on the left and right hand side of the blog bright, not dark.
3. I am not looking for super fancy, complicated themes with fancy graphics and layouts. The websites these will be on are setup primarily for SEO. A super cool looking theme would be nice, but SEO, ease of use, and reliability are more important.
4. We aren't planning on doing any google adsense ads on the site.
I would like a quote for the cost to build the theme and a timeline for when you would have it completed.
26 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 425$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks,
Greetings! We are wordpress experts and take one project at a time. We belive in full customer satisfaction and full support once the project is complete. Kindly view inbox to review our work. Regards, LK