1) Configure and test existing plug-ins in new website//blog url is [url removed, login to view]
2) Configure a Plug-in to do a website backup
3) Update the Theme. I have the hosting acct @ [url removed, login to view] and I need Wordpress 2010 updated by wpweaver [url removed, login to view] - update to latest version.
4) I want the U.P.M. Plug in setup with mail functions and so on... [url removed, login to view] This WordPress plugin is created as All in One and it provides many professional features for your blog. The plugin consists of more then 6 different plugins such as HTML Tag controller Phrase Filter, Saving as text, html, MS Word, pdf, xml document, Printing, Social Bookmarks , E-Mail your post, Subscribe. Please update this plug-in and activate the functions especially the email one.
Set up the UPM plug-in to use website email
5) I am using Download Manager 3.5 plugin [url removed, login to view] I need help to configure the plug in and configure a page that I can use as a template to list books in .Pdf format to be available to download. This way I can enter a list of books in .pdf format - and offer them as a free download. This will mean a new page has to be setup for downloads
6) Make the default home page a fixed static page --not the default blog (posts page). Move the posts to a separate menu item.
7) Spend ONE hour making recommendations to improve site SEO and its usability, based on your experience.
I have skype to communicate anytime night or day