Wordpress website using NextGen gallery plug in needs some debugging. Looking for som eone who is familiar with this plug-in and and alternate, if debugging is not possible.
PAINTINGS Galleries (CSS Thumbnail - Using NEXTGEN Gallery plugin)
1. Increase height of lightbox window text area under the image, so text doesn’t bleed off the bottom Currently this is complete but where there is more than 5 lines of text the bottom line is pushed outside the bounding grey box
2. Lightbox: Make the "Available in Print" link red
3. LIghtbox: Centre the text under the image
4. Ensure Prev / Next / 'X' links are included and visible
This should fix all image caption layout issues, but there may be some fine tuning. Additionally 3 images / text are not lining up.
5. Facebook and LinkedIn – We need a better solution to the current buttons. Top right on the same line as the header or similar. Please make suggestion and include implementation in cost
6. Press Gallery (does not use NextGen gallery) The tumbnail images are distorted. We need clear images and may not be possible with current WP gallery. Recommend other plug in if not possible. (Using this currently because it handles PDFs better than NextGen but should look the same to the user)
7. Cross browser review and debug (suggest max. hrs)