United States based bids only please, preference to Oregon-based designers.
Thanks to some recent youth-focused development here at Oregon Partnership, we have secured funds to develop our YouthLine’s online marketing & services! (“about us” at [url removed, login to view]) I’d like to invite you to put together a bid for our project if you are available and interested. We are interested in developing a website very similar in look to [url removed, login to view] (teen health info, not adult site).
What we have:
• An extensive amount of website design research conducted by our youth staff.
• A pdf/ai proof of our desired homepage and single additional template page.
• A detailed site map.
• A distinct youth-created brand.
• A fabulously-ranking address [url removed, login to view] + .com
• Much needed crisis-services, health information, and radness to share with Oregon teens &#61514;
What we need:
• 3 page templates!
• Fully (or nearly fully) self-manageable content. A key element of our services is that they are peer-to-peer and we need our volunteers (15-18 years old) to be able to easily constantly update and author our site. As we are on a limited and time-sensitive budget, paying for ongoing site maintenance is not an option for our program. We believe that WordPress will best meet our needs as a platform, but are open to other options.
• A designer with experience and a portfolio that demonstrates the use of the design elements we’re seeking (e.g. custom buttons w/fly-out menus)
• Quick turn-around time.
To serve our callers online, we require an additional “help online” (by email followed by public posting) form in addition to the two templates we have proof pics of. It needs to be similar in format to: [url removed, login to view] where users can opt into having their email Q&A posted categorically as on [url removed, login to view] This page could be located on our parent site ([url removed, login to view]) if the platform can’t accommodate the format we need.
As we need a designer to begin work on the templates as soon as possible, please express interest by August 4th with links to your portfolio to be considered for this project. Thank you!
“Oregon Partnership exists to end substance abuse and suicide.”
Visit us at [url removed, login to view]