1. Fix the link on the ‘courses page link.’
2. Set-up registration/checkout flow
3. Create/Customize my checkout page so that the product image(s), the account creation, payment method and coupon code are all on one page. Here’s an example of someone who used the Academy Wordpress Theme (its what I'm using) and put account creation and payment method all on one page at this link: [url removed, login to view]
4. If someone loses their password, it directs the person to the Wordpress Dashboard sign-in. I need this changed to direct them to the sign-in page…and not the dashboard/admin page?
5. I would like the price/price box removed from the home page courses listed. But not on the actual course page.
6. I need a coming soon banner on all home page courses except for the ‘Prep for Anesthesia School’, ‘Anesthesia Math’ and benzodiazepine course. …One example is listed on this page: [url removed, login to view]
7. Add social media icons to the website: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, Pintrest, and Linked In on homepage and footer
8. Complete set-up and organization of woocommerce/paypal integration process (e-commerce)
9. Overall test the functionality and flow of the site.
10. Each lesson should have a ‘Take the Quiz’ button on each lesson so I can link it with the quizzes. See an example here: [url removed, login to view]
11. Are you able you able to add a ‘Daily Challenge Question’ box in the sidebar of my blog page. I have an example listed on my blog page but I don’t want the question to show up when I click on every blog topic. Here’s an example on the right side of this page: [url removed, login to view]
12: And are you able to also add a Sign Up box to receive daily challenge questions, notifications of new courses, new blog posts etc – just like the newsletter sign up (under the daily challenge question box) on this link:[url removed, login to view]
14. Post the date somewhere on the website.