I am looking for a Python developer with Django experience to help me add several components to a web app. The web app is a platform for giving to nonprofits and has similar functionality to iOS and Android mobile apps that I have already built.
The project consists of building additional features for existing Python Django app using Firebase. See attached requirements document for all of the screens and features to be built.
- Python 3.7
- Django 2.1.7
- Bootstrap 4
- Firebase auth and Firebase real-time database
- Able to be deployed on Google App Engine
- All screens should have responsive layouts
- All code should be thoroughly commented and explained so I can see how it works
There are 8 new screens in the web app that need built for this project:
1. Updates From My Nonprofits. This page should display Bootstrap cards with each card having a photo, text and a button to donate. Cards should load with Ajax as data is retrieved from Firebase and new cards should be loaded incrementally as a user scrolls down the page. See requirements doc for additional details.
2. Single post view. When a user clicks on a card in the updates from my nonprofits screen, it should open a single post view. See requirements doc for additional details.
3. Manage My Nonprofits. This is a modal that appears on top of the My Nonprofits screen. See requirements doc for additional details.
4. Group Impact. This screen shows logos and recent images from nonprofits that users associated with the same company (group) have recently given to. The user can use a drop-down to select different groups. See requirements doc for additional details.
5. Your Account. This screen shows the user details about their account and includes buttons and checkboxes to make changes. See requirements doc for additional details.
6. Your Giving History. This screen shows the user’s giving history. History is retrieved from Firebase real-time database. See requirements doc for additional details.
8. Giving Profile. This is a series of 4 screens for the user to select categories, location preferences, and specific nonprofits they prefer to give to. See requirements doc for additional details.
This project will also require you to sign an NDA before I award the contract.
I will provide you with the source code for the existing Django app after you sign the NDA.
Hi Sir, I am a Python Developer. I have experience of 4+ years in this field with additional skills in Django, Bootstrap, AJAX, & Firebase. Moreover, I am working as a Full Stack Developer and that is why I have more e Daha Fazla