REQUIREMENTS FOR BOT PROGRAMMING
The objective of the project consists of the programming of a bot that allows the automatic execution of purchases and sales of cryptocurrencies in different exchanges, through the use of the api keys.-
1. First: Once the parameters that will be determined for the execution of the trade operation have been fulfilled, the bot must proceed with a market purchase, which once executed, will immediately place a limit sale order for the total amount acquired, at 3 , 5% above the purchase price.-
2. Second: The purchase must be made for a fixed sum, or for a percentage of the trading account, at the choice of the operator.-
3. Third: The predetermined percentage in which the bot must place the limit sell order (3.5%) must be able to be modified by the operator, in more, or in less, at your choice.-
4. Fourth: The bot must foresee the possibility that the operator can configure the placement of a Stop Loss (or losses) in a percentage of his choice.-
5. Fifth: The bot must provide a "button" for "automatic stop" and another "button" for "automatic activation" of operation.
• All options for bot configuration must be intuitive, and easy to identify.-
The bot must interact with a Telegram channel, so that it allows access only to the users of that channel.
Channel users will have access to the bot and will be able to configure their trade according to the parameters established in the "OPERATION" section.
Every time a buy or sell order is executed, the bot will send a message to the channel, and a private message to each user of that channel. The message should state:
- Operation carried out
- Date and time of the operation
- Exchange where the order is executed
Likewise, it will send a private message to the channel administrators, which in this case will also contain a graph of the asset with the visualization of the determined indicators. It should be clear that the graph will only be sent to the channel administrators.-
PARAMETERS FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE ORDER
The bot must be configured so that the purchase orders are executed in 15-minute candles.
The information that the bot must take to trigger the buy order is the crossing of two indicators, namely:
1. McGnley Dynamic Indicator of 14 periods and
2. Simple moving average (MA) of 20 periods.- When the MGD indicator crossing up the MA, the bot will buy the amount previously defined by the user at the market, at the opening price of the candle in which the crossing occurs.
The periods of the indicators can only be modified by the holders of the BOT.-
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $20/saat teklif veriyor
Hi sir, I have read your project description carefully. I can help you to increase audiemce in your telegram group. I can add members in your group from any other group of your choice. Can do Bulk messaging as well. Daha Fazla