Hope all is well!
Need your help on fixing few mods & changes to make for a trekking website.
Will explain below what exactly has to be done and the other minor changes that we need to make.
Mods to make for homepage:
- Edit all pages sliders layout fonts & make sure the Google contact Form is properly working on main homepage slider button.
- Under “Nos Prochains Programmes” section we should have the default Dolomia trips cover layout showing up instead of current layout, and should only show treks that are on “Upcoming Trips” category. (we’ll need to translate that to french though.)
- We need a testimonials section below “Nos Valeurs” section, we should have blog posts showing up there with past Guest name and date just like you see on the article page. (on the print screen below as you see, blue for date & red for author name)
Mods to make for "Treks" or "Programmes" page:
- Edit main Sllider font to default font
- On the “Past trips” & “Upcoming Trips” tabs. Once a user clicks on “Past Trips” they’ll get a list of programs that are in the “Past Trips” category, and vice versa..
Mods to make on main Trek Product Page:
- On “Similar Trips” or “Randonnées Similaires” other treks have to be sorted out by the ID number that they want to show or by trek difficulty level if made possible.. currently no similar treks show up on all pages
Mobile Version mods:
- We'll need to adjust & center logo on all pages. Also Menu on the notice bar with the three dots has to be on the right side and the background has to be white.
- On the Navigation menu: We have to make the social media icons bigger and centered.
- Footer: Take off the colored social media icons.
Budget for this project: 40$
Will award to best budget offer & best turn around time.
Hello!! I went through your project description. I am a Professional Web Developer and have done many complicated projects and can complete your project within days. I will be very delighted to assist you and give my Daha Fazla