We require an online market place to be built on our already-online Joomla-based website hosted with CloudAccess at [login to view URL], using a paid plugin, called Auction Factory (already installed), with minimal coding so that it would be easier for us to tweak the website in the future. This market place is intended to provide students in Malaysian universities and colleges a place where they can sell and buy pre-loved items.
How users would use the marketplace:
1. Students register as users. Besides typical information etc, they need to upload scanned student ID, and passport or Malaysian identification card (if Malaysian); and choose which institution and branch they’re currently enrolled. Admin approves each registration manually.
2. Sellers enter info and photos of items they want to sell. The item could be stated as “as new” or “used”. They must specify one or more delivery method such as “buyer pick up”, “seller hand-deliver”, “by courier (buyer to pay)” and “by courier (cost borne by seller”. Seller needs to state general pick-up location if applicable. All items would be sold using auction method. Seller sets reserve and starting prices and optional buy-now price. Seller may choose auction start and end date and times. Admin approves and publishes auctions manually.
3. Buyers may save auctions in watchlist. Buyers bid for item. Buyers may set maximum auto-bid. Buyers will be reminded 24 hours before closing.
4. If there’s last minute bidding within 2 minutes an auction closes, the auction will auto-extend for another 2 minutes.
5. Once there is a winner for the auction, an auto email will be sent to the seller and buyer regarding the successful auction, giving out contact info of the other party. When the auction process is complete, the buyer and seller should give rating to the other party which accumulates for each user.
Website charges the users:
1. The website charges sellers for each successful auction as soon as there is a winning bid.
2. The charge is 5% on the winning bid price, but admin may change this. For example there will be a promotional period for the first 6 months after the launch of the website where the charge will be 0%.
3. To start their first auctions, sellers must deposit MYR10. After each successful auction, the successful-auction charge is deducted from that deposit. Once the deposit becomes zero or negative, a reminder email is sent to the seller showing the deposit balance and asks the seller to deposit another MYR10 to post more auctions. But during the promotional 6 months period, no deposit is required.
4. The balance deposit would be returned to users when they finish their studies or close their user accounts.
The following are general pages or items that should be in the website:
1. Contact Us page, using forms with pre-determined subjects and open subject. Submitted forms are emailed to admin.
2. About Us page (leave blank) which tells about the business that provides this online market place.
3. Profile page where users may update their profile such as change password, add deposit, close account.
4. The website should be secured with SSL, Recaptcha and others where appropriate.
Additional nice-to-have aspects:
1. To make deposit, sellers also may choose to use credit card (including visa debit), PayPal, or through online banking payment gateways.
2. When buyer wins an auction, the website gives them the option to pay the seller via an online payment gateway as above, and a notification will be automatically sent to the seller regarding this and requesting the seller to arrange shipment as indicated during auction.
3. Pages with user guide or video tutorials for sellers and buyers.
4. Sellers need to electronically agree to terms and conditions before they submit their auction. One of the important conditions is that items sold are legally owned by them and not prohibited items.
5. Please change the Joomla theme to one that suits. See [login to view URL] as good example.
The Auction Factory extension we purchased and installed has its license expired and hence cannot be updated to the latest version. Therefore we are now not tied to that extension and Joomla for our website. Besides Joomla we are also confortable with Wordpress.
Additional requirement: Optimize the website to improve speed.
Bu iş için 51 freelancer ortalamada $1219 teklif veriyor
Hello, Greetings, Top most Freelancer to work with and have great reviews too. I have read the project details. It would be helpful if we can have 1-1 call / chat in Freelancer to have the seamless understa Daha Fazla
Hello Greetings, The project description you have posted become very helpful to fully understand your requirement. There have few points that we need to clear out. 1) The Auction process is clear to us, but cou Daha Fazla
Hello there, Greetings! We have gone through your job description and would like to convey you that we are the best match for this task as we are expertise team of prolific Magento/Shopify Ninja working on e-Comm Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I have read everything & understood the scope of work, as you have already explained everything. I do not have any questions at the moment but when we get into further discussion, then I may ask you few qu Daha Fazla
Dear Employer, Greetings !! I'm very much interested and confident to work on this assignment. Our area of expertise: #iPhone, #Android, #CMS, #Joomla, #Wordpress, #Magento, #Prestashop, #Laravel, #Yii, #Core Daha Fazla
Hi, Consider me I am having an highly experienced team with me expert in designing and developing website on various platform . Share more information so i clear my queries and start work on it . Please check Daha Fazla
Hello, I have read your post and understood your requirement. Looking for the freelancer to work on your next project? Or just need some issues/bugs/fixes ASAP? I have 8+ years of experience and I'm here for you! Daha Fazla
Dear Hiring Manager, Glad if I see your message in my inbox. Greetings from GKWS!! Wish your day is going well and all is good with you. I would like to discuss the project in details to serve you better and produc Daha Fazla
Hello, You can see Joomla E-Commerce Stores we recently built worldwide: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Buyer and Seller Website [login to view URL] http:/ Daha Fazla
Have 5 experience in Joomla ******************* Greetings, Experience: ******************* 5+ years of experience in Web Development and Designing. I am Master in making RESPONSIVE Joomla WEBSITES using HTML/xH Daha Fazla
[login to view URL] Amazon and EBay Crawler Portal [login to view URL] Event And Expo Website [login to view URL] [login to view URL] http Daha Fazla
Hi Hope this finds you well! We are glad to have the opportunity to present our case for your project. We have extensive experience in design and Development projects with over 5000+ clients serviced in UK, Aust Daha Fazla
Hello, Thanks for the brief. I just analysed the reference website and based on that I can certainly develop website for you incorporated with Contact Us page, About Us page, Profile page, credit card,PayPal and onlin Daha Fazla
Hi I have gone through the details of your project and we find it well within our capabilities. I offer a wide range of services, including Web design, PHP/MySQL web application development, Open sources like Joo Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We are a team of professional developers and designers here to help you building your website. We have been in the market for over 9 years. We are more concerned on reputation and building client relationshi Daha Fazla
Hi, As per your requirement, please let e know the following: 1) Version of Joomla being used ? 2) Are you flexible to accept any other technology for better implementation and user friendliness ? 3) Is Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. We insist to follow these steps before you award the project to us: - We (technical team) will review the job and a Daha Fazla
Hi, My name is Huy. I have worked with Joomla for 4 years. As you can see in my profile, I have completed many Joomla projects. Let me help you a hand.
Hello, First of all, its my pleasure to bid on your project, I have gone through your requirements. We are a highly skilled team to provide you the best experience. We are ready to work on it as soon as you will awa Daha Fazla
** PAID STUDENT MARKETPLACE ONLINE ** NEED 2MIN. FOR DISCUSSION** **EXPERTISE IN eCommerce, HTML, Joomla, Shopping Carts, Website Design** Warmest Greetings !!!! >>Around 14+ years of professionalism, workin Daha Fazla