You will take the attached files and program a responsive site. Site will be hosted on our server, and I will provide you FTP when you are hired.
What I require from you:
1. You are working for me, I work for my client. He is the final say on everything.
2. Just make it work. By bidding you are implying that you understand that a responsive site must work in appropriate resolutions, and that it should flow smoothly with no awkward transitions. Don't ask me HOW to do your work, just present it. My boss and the client don't care HOW you do it, just do it,
3. You will program in whatever way you see fit, you will comment code appropriately, the site will pass Google Mobile analysis, and your CODE will pass w3c validation.
4. You will program all pages:
Home, About, Services, Contact Us
The Services and About pages will have 4 headlines each, and a "read More" link. The link will dropdown more information. See [url removed, login to view] for an example.
5. Content will be provided upon bid acceptance.
To avoid SPAM bids, please start your bid with the words "I'm all out of gum..."
Thank you, and happy bidding!!
54 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
"I'm all out of gum..." Dear sir , have to check your PSD befor getting started on the work . i have read all your requirement and will be ready once i will see the PSD file . regard smartvmp
"I'm all out of gum..." Frontend developer with 7 years of experience, providing freelancer services in website design, 100% responsive programmable, HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP on technique way
"I'm all out of gum..." [url removed, login to view] name is Arif Hossain. I'm from Bangladesh. I believe I am highly capable and experienced for this project. I satisfy my clients by providing high quality work, being responsive and ta Daha fazlası