1. We have a microsite to build, the design is already ready (in PSD)
2. Developer is to deliver a responsive web design to fit most screen resolutions, including mobile devices
3. Need a web developer with good html5 and photoshop skills to convert the PSD into html
4. The site map contains 6-7 level 1 sections (so we will give you 6-7 PSD files)
5. Each level 1 section contains 5 up to 20 pages / slides (pages is still under development)
6. As this microsite is photos intensive, we need a developer that is good in Photoshop skills
7. Users should be able to access the various sections of the online report with minimal clicks, and return to the homepage within one-click.
8. It must also incorporate PDF downloadable files of standard print resolution (150 pixels per inch). The PDF should allow users to download the document progressively and show the first few pages within 10 seconds.
9. The microsite must be compatible with IE 4.x, Netscape 4.x and above and Google Chrome for PC and Safari 1.2 and above and Firefox for MAC. It should be as browser-independent as possible. The website also needs to manage any error if users are unable to view flash on their computers.
10. The developed microsite shall be accessible by commonly used mobile phones as well as browsers, including but not limited to the following: IE 6.0 SP 2 and above, Firefox 1.x and above, Safari, Netscape 8.0 and above, Opera 9.x and above 3, Chrome 5.0 and above
11. Pls see sample website to follow, i.e. [login to view URL]
12. Developmental timeline: within 7 calendar days upon given the PSD files for full microsite completion
Updated: 9 Sep
1. Need to add a "floating accessibility toolbar" to allow users to adjust font size
2. To use the client specific web font / google font for all text on this microsite (supplied)
3. To use existing PSD and create some "simple animation effects" for landing page key graphic
1. 09 Sep 2016: appointment of freelancer, release of full microsite PSD to start work
2. 13 Sep 2016: uploading all html/graphic files to our FTP site for first 2 x Level 1 tabs, i.e. "homepage/landing" and "organisational excellence", as well as all level 2 pages within;
3. 16 Sep 2016: uploading of all html/graphic files to our FTP site for remaining Level 1 Tabs (4 total), as well as all level 2 pages within; and site map page
4. 18 Sep 2016: finetuning all coding, animation, floating accessibility bar, and completion of microsite