We are looking for professional web developers as we are interested in buying a Groupon-like website. Would like the website to have all the functionality of Groupon. Would like to be able to use a demo of the website so that we may check the functionality prior to purchasing. Users receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes valid once a certain number of deals are bought. Once the deal is valid, users’ credit cards are charged and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers). The site should be easily adaptable to outside designers. Development of this project must be fast and require developers who already have done similar group buying websites projects. We are looking for a long term relationship with the developer as we will need updates and maintenance of the website system and services. We will sign a NDA so that you will not disclose our information to others. The website would also have to be suitably secure, to avoid the theft of funding credits, and to protect private user data. No copyright laws/ intellectual property rights should be broken. More information:
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Options to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info 5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought) 6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too) 14) The deal doesn’t tip: no charge on your credit card, you get an email telling you the deal didn’t tip &.
15) Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the business & enjoy OR enter the custom code into the business’s website
16) Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
17) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
18) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
19) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
20) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
21) Discussion board for users, forums
22) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
23) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
24) Affiliates & referrals capabilities
25) Gift cards 26) ability to integrate google maps 27) ability to login using facebook
28) money saved and groupons sold
We will provide more information soon...
- Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
- Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
- Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
- Ability for an administrator to create a new ‘Deal' for the category for which they have permission.
- Ability to specify an start date / time, ending date / time, minimum purchase requirements, maximum purchase requirements, and the key terms and conditions (cost per coupon etc.)
- Ability to view all members, their contact details, and coupons purchased.
- One the side, the ability to post a ‘Bonus Deal' or ‘Side Deal'.
- For each ‘Deal', a discussion page in which members can ask questions about the ‘Deal' and an administrator can login and answer questions for all members to see.
- Following fields for each coupon: ID, coupon price (that needs to be paid), original price/value of coupon, discount rate, description, Pictures/collage, website, location of coupon (address), etc (see also groupon.com)
- Ability to set a min/max number of units that can be sold of one coupon. If the limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it anymore.
- every coupon should have a start date when the offer is opened to the public and an end date, when the deal closes (incl. time)
- When a deal is over or sold out before, it is displayed on the main page, but users cannot buy it anymore
- site needs to allow to select one column or two columns to display prior deals and total displayed.
- Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal view but each should be clickable to a special prior deals directory displaying the normal page but not allowing the item/offer to be purchased.
- Ability to set a minimum number of coupons that need to be sold before the ‘Deal' becomes available. If members purchase a ‘Deal' that does not reach the minimum, they are automatically sent an email stating that the ‘Deal' closed.
- Need template driven front end (customer facing)
- Ability to select certain expired ‘Deals' to show on a “Prior Deals” page.
- For each expired ‘Deal', the ability to show the client's logo, the ‘Deal' offered, the number of coupons sold, the total dollars saved.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to all members who opted in for either a site wide or specific category email, alerting them of each day's ‘Deal'.
- When a member signs up for emails to be sent to them, they should fill out their email address and select which category they would like ‘Deals' for.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to the member post-purchase, with a link to where they can login and print out any coupons purchased.
- Ability to create an HTML email and .pdf attachment, which is sent to all buyers of a coupon, that includes the full name of the buyer and their email address. The email will be used to print it out and show to the shop owner to get the discount.
- Ability to facilitate payment options with direct credit card transactions or via PayPal.
- Ability to store credit card information for members so that coupons can be purchased once they are logged in.
- Ability for members to login to the site to view and print coupons purchased, credit card information, personal details (name, contact details).
- Ability to import contacts from Facebook, Hotmail, Twitter etc. and refer contacts to our site.
- Affiliate system that credits customers accounts upon the referral of other members (once they make an initial purchase).
- The credit should only be used for the purchase of other offers i.e. cannot be withdrawn for cash.
CLIENT/BUSINESS OWNER LOGIN:
- Ability for clients to login to the site and see total coupons purchased for their specific ‘Deal'.
- Ability to check-off coupons that have already been claimed by a member.
- Ability to print a list of coupons outstanding (not yet redeemed).
- Ability to collect data for each ‘Deal': the number of members that viewed the ‘Deal'; the number of coupons sold.
- Ability to download data into a CSV file for any ‘Deal'.
- Ability to integrate the ‘Deal' each day with Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Search Engine Optimization for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing web searches.
- Ability for members to suggest deals that they would like to see.
- Basic information pages: About Us, Contact Us, FAQ, Terms & Conditions etc.
- Overall, the website should be flexible in terms of functional amendment/update.
Please send demo including front-end, admin console, user and demo links.
Please send us Portfolio sites if you have any deal ones.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1693 for this job
Hi,We are a team of developers and designers who are in this field from more than 10 years. We are a web Design and Development Company, providing web development in PHP, CMS based websites, E-commerce website, Wordpre Daha Fazla
Greetings! Please see my PMB message for a detailed listing of projects in developing "hi-tech Search Engine Based Price Comparison Projects and Group-on Clones”... Particularly see Item #2 COUPONS, VOUCHERS, ONE-DEAL- Daha Fazla
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Hello,Ready to [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]
hi,just check PM for portfolio,and read our reviews. Its would be your guidance.(Why we are best for your project)
If you are looking for a quality work, Please check pm...
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Daha Fazla
Hello, Firstly, many thanks for the invitation. Please check PMB for the details. Kind Regards, KaizenDesigns
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)
Please check your PMB as we have developed similar sites.