1) compnay website
- Recently I went back to consulting (java, flex and other web technologies) and opened registered a website.
- I want a simple website for my new company, I'm the only employee as of now and I think its not gonna change for atleast a year or 2.
2). Personal family tree kindda website
- I registered another domain name for my whole family worldwide
- Idea is to have a tree kind of structure of each page with each person's pic with relationship and by clicking everbody'd own page will be opened
- Don't want too fancy, but primary thing is ability to add more people (as I discover) on the go. So if some relatives tells me after 2 years about thier grandparents or somebody has a newborn, I can just go and add that new family member with minimal effort.
I'll prefer HTML 5 or webcomponents or may be Polymer as technology, But I'm not too hung up on that