Students who are pursuing higher education go all overlooking to amass their content of study material through rudimentary ways, senior’s notes, cheap guide books, photocopying chapters of books, professors’ notes, looking up YouTube or anything else online etc. They spend a reasonable amount of time, effort and money to get this going.
Glossaread solves the problem by bringing all the study material online in line with the University Syllabus structure, published at a single place. Professors across Universities build course wise content in line with the prescribed University Syllabus. The material is curated and published online. It’s the latest and the best-in-class.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design user interface specifications, final graphics, pixel-perfect designs and assets, as well as mockups and prototypes for web and mobile.
- Work closely with design team to ensure the smooth development of quality content.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and business team.
- Collaborate with the development team on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs.
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team and collaboratively meet tight deadlines in an extremely fast-paced and agile environment.
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Fluency with design software (Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) & other design software, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.