Time period is up 30-40 days and Quotation is upon you.
Bidders that can show relevant work or examples will be prefered.
Features are listed below:
- very similar to [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] & wordpress visual composer
- drag&drop builder
- image/video upload manager for all image upload areas with multiupload & import from facebook and a free image api & search
- app store with example app
- simple shop with categories
- simple blog
- shortcode based in the background/database
- full feature list is available as text file (will be uploaded soon)
It should run at the end like this:
- User login into the application
- User select a page to edit, drap&drop Editor opens
- User will see an option to select a predefined template/layout with elements or a blank page
- User can change theme (bootstrap3, bootstrap4 themes and other)
- User can Drag and Drop (& click&click) elements into the playing area (header/content/footer in one page)
- Elements are parsing over the php api and shows up
- Elements have rich submenus and example elements (e.g. the text element, have predefined stylish texts or <h1><h2> tags, the gallery element has different styles...)
- User can add new pages and link those with each other
- dynamic elements with features like "contact form" which will be linked to email&form entry display with self added inputs/textareas or a "shopping cart" which will surely require product uploading mechanism, or a gallery
- The user should be able to edit everything from the element & all avalible css entries for a html tag & element
- everything should be live (WYSIWYG), autosave, back button, WYSIWYG editor for text, drag to rows/elements or absolute position or header/footer areas...
- shop edit similar like [url removed, login to view]
Looking forward to your response.
Bu iş için 35 freelancer ortalamada $6212 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have clearly understood that you want SaaS based system which is also called white label solution for the customers like [login to view URL] In this system, there would be a parent platform, lets say [login to view URL] Daha Fazla