I have created a WIX website that is to be used for a number of different things are Renting a Caravan at Haven Sites in United Kingdom. The main feature of the website at the moment is to provide information, especially a page which is able to provide holiday makers with the cost of Fun Passes (to give them access to facilities).
I want to develop this further into a number of areas:
I want Caravan owners to be able to create an account on the website, and when logged in, they will have a number of options:
- Add their Caravan details so that they can; Advertise their caravan for Rental, Advertise the caravan for sale,
- Search for customer rental requests
- Add Owner Services that they might offer and Search Owner Services that other owners might offer
- Have a forum to talk with other owners, and maybe more
Holiday Maker options
- Search for a Caravan to rent and contact the owner/request booking
- Create a Rental advert to allow owners to search and quote them prices
- Search for Caravans for Sale
There may be more development to come, if the work is as requested.
I have built much of the database side that is needed within WIX, but this could be updated if needed. One of the problems I have at the moment is that I want to be able to have a 3 tier lookup dropdown and I can not get this to work as it should. There are 3 tiers to the location of the caravan; 1) Area 2) Site 3) Location and each should be linked so that if an area is picked, only Sites within that area are then available in the Site, and then only Locations available in that Site that are picked. I have gone back and to with this a few times, so some things my need unpicking. But basically, the caravan only needs a location linked, as all the other Site and Area should be known from this.
The website should be mobile friendly and I may look at a simple app variant in the future. All images (including those uploaded by users) should be locked down from being copied where possible. Watermarks should appear where possible.
I have added details in the attached, but I am open to discussions on this