I'm looking for someone to set up and manage a MonsterCommerce web site:
a. Put content up on the site from Word documents, in the form of custom pages, and category descriptions (say, 10 pages)
b. Use the data port tool to batch edit and manage products. (will give an excel sheet with dataport id, new field)
c. Call MonsterCommerce customer support and resolve any issue along the way (so you must be able to call their support number)
I'm looking for a quote at putting up a web site with 100 products using a default MonsterCommerce template, as well as an hourly rate beyond that for managing the site. I'd like to know the answers to the following questions:
1. What MonsterCommerce sites have you built in the past (please include URL's)
2. Do you feel comfortable using Adobe Photoshop?
3. Do you feel comfortable using Microsoft Excel?
4. Have you ever used the MonsterCommerce data port tool? Can you describe what you did with it...
5. Can you describe some things that you have done with HTML and CSS?
6. What country are you located in? (I will give preference to smart people in emerging markets like Argentina, India, Eastern Europe)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1271 for this job
Dear Sir/ Madam ------ We are a PIONEER company in Web Applications, Application development and Search Engine Optimization. Please find attached a BROCHURE of our company, [url removed, login to view], which contains all the details. We Daha fazlası