I have a well-running car service business, and I think it's time to expand and get a website.
Scope of the Project:
The project has two phases. Phase 1 is needed, phase 2 will be optional. I may hire two different people/agencies for the phases, or go ahead with the same one in case I'm satisfied. I might choose to never go with phase two altogether, it's just a far-sighted idea at the moment.
Design: I'm not very picky and not the kind to ask for 100s of revisions, I just want something pleasing to the eye and something that doesn't look like it was built in 2012. Anything not too old or fancy would work for me.
An example I like is: [login to view URL]
Website Structure & Tech Stack: 4-5 page static website, coded in HTML, CSS, JS (Can sprinkle SASS/SCSS/Jquery/GSAP as needed but please no React or any of those kind of JS frameworks).
Logos / Graphics: I'll supply the logo+favicon. Please do the icons/graphics/images. I would prefer graphics sourced from free image/graphic-libraries online (pexels, fontawesome, etc).
Text/Copy: I'll provide the copy. Will be hiring someone else for this most probably.
Needless to say, the website should be responsive and follow basic web accessibility guidelines.
In this phase, I'm hoping to add a booking system to the website.
So that'd mean, adding a 'book now' page - where on page there's a mini-app maybe?
Functionalities I'd like:
- Login/signup feature
- User should be able to book as guest or login and then book.
- User should be able to select from some services and service-addons, and as the user is choosing this (using radio buttons), the total bill is reflected.
- User should be able to place the booking by choosing from available timeslots.
- User should go to his profile and be able to see his bookings, and choose to reschedule them or cancel them. After every booking/rescheduling/deleting action, an email or text message should be sent to the user confirming the action.
- User should be able to reset password, change email associated with account, etc.
- A super admin panel, where I can login and view all bookings and manage them.
- A payment integration - stripe/paypal/etc for users to checkout and receive a receipt.
I would prefer if all of this can be done with PHP.
If you choose to apply, please answer these questions:
(1) Are you a freelancer or an agency? Where are you based? (This job is fully remote, don't worry)
(2) What is your price quote for Phase 1? An estimate would be fine.
(3) What tech stack do you plan to use? (I've listed my preference above, but I'm doubtful about wordpress and if you think wordpress is better for this job, just send me over your estimates according to that -- Phase 1 would then be designing a custom theme and phase 2 would then be about designing a custom plugin, if I'm not wrong).
(4) Please share some of your previous work.
(5) Considering Phase 1, some add-ons that I might as well go for, please let me know your quotes separately for these services, i case you can offer these services as well:
- SEO/copy: Basically well written copy for the homepage, about and services page. The contact page will only include a form, so won't be needed there I guess. I know it'd be impractical to expect to become the #1 on google search for 'car services', but anything that can draw in a little bit local traffic would be awesome.
- Graphics: I'm unaware about this, would free images and svgs do? Or would there be a need for buying some? An estimate for this would be good.
(6) What is your price quote for Phase 2?
If you've read the post till the end and you're not a bot, just start off your message/bid with "Hello Anon". Please ignore the budget mentioned along with the post and just send me your best quote.