You will take responsibility for developing front-end for online jewelry design marketplace from the start to finish. I will provide web API endpoints and PhotoShop UI mockups. You should be able to convert Photoshop UI mockups into pixel perfect and responsive [login to view URL] page templates and reusable components. This will be about 60% of your work. The other 40% will be dedicated to the integration with backend API.
The technology stack as you guessed from the job title is [login to view URL] / [login to view URL] universal app (not SPA). I would like to use [login to view URL] for styling, however, there will be lots of custom widgets so the ability to create reusable UI components is very important. I will work with you side by side so you will need to follow the best Git source control practices (feature branching, merging and etc.)
The ability to write clean, elegant and easy to follow code is as important as great communication and project management skills. Please tell me a little bit about yourself and share with me few code samples from your past [login to view URL] / [login to view URL] projects. It can be 5+ files from your last project or public GitHub repository. I won't consider applicants without code samples included in the job application. Please keep this in mind when you respond to this job post.
Bu iş için 21 freelancer ortalamada $39/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, We have great UI developers in-house who are proficient in [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and angular 1, 2/4. To be very honest they haven’t used Vue/JS yet but we bet with 100% confidence that what Daha Fazla
Hi, dear client I am experienced web developer. I have read your project description carefully. No problem for me. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks. Best regards