1. We will provide the web site design.
2. We prefer to use open cart (2.2) with a responsive design template or similar platform but if you have other idea we can explore that. Please note it must be able to be hosted in shared server environment and should not compromise functionality or loading time. Faster the better but home page must load in less than 3 seconds.
3. Integration of payment system with Paypal pro so it doesn't go to paypal site. It should also have all the necessary elements of e-commerce site so customer can buy our t-shirts easily with less clicks. However, there should be also, option for to buy using Paypal.
4. Admin should be able to manage products and most of the website pages including Meta Description and Meta Keyword easily.
5. T-shirts categories are mainly for Men and Women. There are different colors, art work and size. We will create items based on the art work/design. User should be able to select Size, Color during shopping and use 'Add to cart' to buy product. User should be also be able to view larger image by clicking or by mouse over action.
6. Menu’s and Submenus of the site will be provided with design template. There may be around 6 Menu and 5 submenus.
7. We will also provide you the product detail page. Images on product detail must be able to zoom in to see the detail.
8. Add to cart must be flexible to accept size, color, artwork and work accordingly
9. Social media icon needs to be used in the footer
10. Admin should be able to change the background image of the site.
11. Any page that generates email needs to have captcha code
12. We will provide the header and footer information once the project starts along with design template idea
13. Site should be easily maintainable from admin panel. This process must include products, images, about us, contact us, phone numbers, address, blog, policies, upcoming events page
14. Customer should be able to create account and sign in to view past orders, track orders. There shipping, billing information can be saved.
15. The checkout pages needs to be secured. We will buy the SSL certificate.
16. Search function should work within the product name, descriptions, tag etc.
17. Admin should be able to maintain coupons with various flexibility
18. Shipping using USPS and should function similarly like what’s in rynkel.com. Admin should be able to offer free or flat rate shipping as promotions
19. It will be your responsibility to install the code and make sure it runs bug free. Only then the 80 % escrow will be released. You must fix any issues that we find with the site within 30 days. Major issues immediately, minor issue within a reasonable time frame. Project will be closed after 30 days and your escrow will be released if there are no major issues with the site. These conditions are NOT negotiable.
20. We will monitor your work progress. We plan on getting it done in 2-3 weeks and go live immediately after that. We need daily progress of the project work. You MUST test the project work prior to sending us the completion report.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $740 for this job
Hi, I am experienced Opencart developer. Please check some of the recent work: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
I am really interested to do this job for you. Payment after your complete satisfaction. can you provide me complete details? design details of the site?
Hello We have gone through your requirement for ecommerce [url removed, login to view] are ready to make your website with latest functionality and user friendly designs. We are a team of ecommerce developers from UK and India with mor Daha fazlası