I am looking for someone to build for me a customized penny auction site (inspired by [url removed, login to view]). I need:
- Edit Data - Members can enter and edit personal data
- Member can view auctions he participated in, which includes date/ if he won or lost/ how much paid
- Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site.
- Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won.
-View unused bids left on homepage and in his member panel
-- Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Add bids to his account.
- General Settings - On this page the I can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator paypal email.
- Batch Procedures Settings - Administrator can define CRON jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itself every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Error Handling - Site administrator can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site.
- Country List.
- Auction Duration.
-Add coupon codes
-Provide new users with set amount of free bids
- Bid Increments - Site administrator can define the amount the bid will increase every time another bid is made on the auction. The values defined are the amount ranges and the increment amount.
- Currencies Settings.
- Time Settings.
- Dates Format.
- Default country.
- Users Authentication.
- HTML meta Tags.
- General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings.
- Add New admin user.
- Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts.
- Acceptance Text
- Users Management.
- Newsletter - Enable / Disable newsletter checkbox.
- Newsletter Submission - Who will get the newsletter, newsletter content.
- IP Addresses - accepted and banned ip addresses.
- Add new auctions.
- Auction Extension Settings - View all auction settings.
- View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions.
- Set main auction - Administrator can define what auction will appear on the main part of the home page.
Contents of site
- About Us Page
- How it works Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
- FAQs Page
Also I am a business major, not very experienced with websites, scripting, html, etc. So I would appreciate it if it would be possible to set things up so all I have to do is minor tweaks and adding auctions/shipping them.
If you carefully read the above and would like to develop a website with the above features, I look forward to working with you. Please provide samples of previous penny auction jobs you've done.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $1645 teklif veriyor
Sir I am very interested to work in this project..
We've latest version of the bidcactus, see at pmb and discuss withme.
Hi there, my name is Chris and I am a native English speaking Australian PHP developer. Please see my PM for more details on how I can complete this project for you!
We seen http://www.bidcactus.com. We can do this. We are professional web designers & developers. you can see our previous work at http://www.maskeenwebs.com. Kindly give us chance to work with you. Regards |Parminder Daha Fazla
We have a fully equipped team with excellent skills in PHP, Java and .NET to do outsourcing projects on man-days basis. Please contact us if you need any resources to do projects on sub-contract basis. We will complete Daha Fazla
We have read your requirements and understand your needs. I have been doing design, website design, marketing and programming for almost 20 years and have worked/consulted for companies including Blue Cross Blue Shield Daha Fazla
I've experience with Wordpress (+ WP e-Commerce), Photoshop designing, PhpBB, Magento and Drupal. You can see my complete portfolio at http://www.lcwebdesign.com.ar. Here is a recent Wordpress site I have done: http:// Daha Fazla