We are looking to hire an experienced PHP developer to help in maintaining and creating new websites. The position will be in charge of developing and maintaining websites built with PHP. Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple role requires that you work with other web and system developers to help improve and innovate in the content management space.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who cares about the web and web standards, loves working with frameworks, frequently contributes to open source projects and feels passionate about writing clean code.
• Follow established coding standards
• Maintain existing code and debug when necessary
• Ability to critically think and understand projects from business, customer and technical perspectives
• Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
• Solid OOP and software design ability.
• Skilled in LAMP/LIMP development.
• Comfortable with AGILE development methodologies.
• Back End / Server Side development experience.
• Experience in working with various coding frameworks.
• Experience with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with MEAN or MERN stack not required but a plus
• Experience with SEO is not required but a plus
• A Self-Starter who’s always tinkering with cutting-edge technologies.
• Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to speak English.
• Willing to learn new technologies and work in whatever language is needed.
• A team player that’s able to collaborate in larger groups.
If you’re interested in joining, feel free to contact us!
BTW: we will talk about salary for each case depending on the skill set