70% of this project has been completed by a telecommunications & programming team. I need the other 30% done. I have the documentation on what has been done already. The telecommunications section of the back end was done and now I seek programming for front end.
The project is in English and is about ordering VoIP numbers online that offer call forwarding, voice mail to email, fax features (send and receive capability online), outbound calling, etc. These back end functions have been set up.
Outbound calling needs an application developed for a smart phone.
It does not need strong telecom expertise to continue the project as the telecom part is mostly done by the previous team which was their specialized area of studies. So it now requires more of standard software engineering skills (some back end in Python and mostly front end skills to design a web site with a good looking interface). Needs payment integration too. Will give examples of web sites for design.
If interested, please contact me to send the documentation + latest version of the source code that has been completed so you may evaluate.
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada $616 teklif veriyor
i am a lead front end software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
I will do the remaining 30%. I have over 4 years of experience with MEAN and MERN stack. Just contact me and we will discuss the details further. Regards.
Hi, I can assured you delivering a said project within the time frame with good support as needed beyond the project timeline and after deployment, as I have had experience delivering such projects in the past.