Redesign a website for non-profit educational organization
Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to redesign a client facing website. We have an existing site build in WordPress we want to have a developer work with our instructional designer to identify business requirements for website and propose a site design in creation of an incredible customer experience for our clients. We looking to find opportunities for improvements and innovations in our business process and open to solutions that best feeds our needs. We want the developer to own the front-end experience and push for continuous improvement.
Current site overview
- Multisite with two domains / domain specific content
- Overview about the organization
- Overview and schedules on current workshops we are running
- Volunteer registrations
- Content delivery and submissions such as Consent forms etc.
1. Requirements Gathering and documentations
2. Web developer to analyze the existing site and propose a design for build, we want developer to do a documentation on the site with all requirements. And this documentation will be reviewed by stakeholders for approval
3. Alpha build for review and provide feedbacks for revisions
4. Beta Build with full functionalities
5. Testing and implementation
- 5+ years relevant experience
- UI Design experience
- SEO Expertise