The project is fairly straight forward.
The concept of the site is to allow users to rate a service.
The basic components of the functionality are as follows:
1) User signup.
2) Basic forum (would like it to look different than standard in-a-box)
3) Rating - allows users to rate the service and displays results of each service in demographic chart (age and gender)
4) Search, allows users to search/sort services by several criteria: genre, rating, location
5) Customizable - must be able to easily edit it to change the service being offered.
6) Articles - must be able to add/rate and comment on articles.
A similar site can be found at:
[url removed, login to view] although there is a lot of functionality there that won't be needed.
I'm really looking to work with someone that has a decent command of the English language, has a decent rating on GetaFreeLancer and sets reasonable expectations in terms of the timeline.
I don't care how you create it, but it needs to be very intuitive, such that I can easily make basic changes (change text, add banners etc) without any knowledge of the programming language used.
I'm thinking around $300 for the site, but it's flexible.
Hi! We are Onix Technologies. A Web Development Wing of Onix Technologies . We will do the Job for you and will deliver you the projects with complete satisfaction. We can start immediately. Please contact me as early Daha Fazla
3 freelancers are bidding on average $107 for this job
Hello Sir/Madam, We are the Web Development Concern. We will provide you best solutions as you want.