Kapalı

VGO Gambling Website

*DEVELOPER MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH NEW OPSKINS EXPRESS TRADE SYSTEM*

I need a gambling site that uses Wax Express Trade.

Users deposit their VGO items into a jackpot. Their items are stored in a bot until the Jackpot is complete. When they deposit, they have a % of the total amount. The site uses a provably fair system to pick a ticket. The person that has the ticket wins and receives 95% of everything inside the jackpot, the other 5% stays in the bot. The bot sends them their winnings. A new jackpot starts.

Gamemodes:

Regular Jackpot - minimum amount = 50c, no maximum.

10max - minimum amount = 50c, maximum - $10.00

reference - [login to view URL]

Beceriler: HTML, Javascript, PHP, Yazılım Mimarisi, Web Sitesi Tasarımı

Daha fazlasını gör: start gambling website, website perl software developer thailand, template gambling website forum, vgo coinflip sites, csgo and pubg gambling, vgo site, vgo jackpot sites, best vgo gambling sites, vgo coinflip, csgo gambling sites, bet vgo skins, free gambling website affiliates, create gambling website, gambling website content writer, start football gambling website, building gambling website, gambling website, gambling website headers, gambling website porfolio, gambling website french links

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) Aarhus, Denmark

Proje NO: #18654452

Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $20/saat teklif veriyor

aistechnolabs

Greetings, I am very thankful for this opportunity. It’s really exciting that we have CSGO expertise and work experience. VGO Jackpot and coin flip: [login to view URL] VGO jackpot: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla

$16 USD / saat
(88 Değerlendirme)
9.1
otssols

Dallas, Tx, US, Based <<10 years of experience in Php & in other languages as well>> Greetings, As I understood that you want to build Gambling Website, as mentioned which should have following features:- *Us Daha Fazla

$25 USD / saat
(46 Değerlendirme)
8.2
grigorywazin

Hello sir, I am glad to bidding you. I am interest your development project. I am a professional PHP developer with over 7 years of intensive experience in web development. My best skill is the friendly working. Daha Fazla

$18 USD / saat
(36 Değerlendirme)
6.4
krishaweb

Hello, Hope you are doing well! I am glad to say that we have worked on similar projects for our clients. You will get benefits of same experience team which saves your time and cost. Similar: https://skinsilo. Daha Fazla

$22 USD / saat
(16 Değerlendirme)
5.5
codemile

Hi there, As per your description I'm good to go with the work. I can see that you are looking for a team or person who can accomplish your work with great finishing and creativity then we are the most talented t Daha Fazla

$22 USD / saat
(9 Değerlendirme)
5.0
Topman123

Hello, Sir. I read the project description carefully. I am very interested in doing this project for you. I have over 8 years of web development experience. I have a lot of knowledge about frameworks like Code Igniter, Daha Fazla

$20 USD / saat
(15 Değerlendirme)
4.4
HalosysIndia

Dear Client! You are looking for Decentralized gambling site that uses Wax Express Trade. We have worked on a project similar to Texas Hold'em poker tournament app which is inline to your project. The rules of Tex Daha Fazla

$15 USD / saat
(2 Değerlendirme)
4.6
riyashreeghosh

Hello, Thanks for your proposal. I am felling happy to apply in your requirement. We are a web, mobile application development and designing team. Our team mate are more than 5 years of experienced in respect Daha Fazla

$16 USD / saat
(4 Değerlendirme)
2.3
iDeluxe

Hello, I previously developed 2 csgo gambling websites a few years back. csgopowerball and csgowire. I don't have experience with VGO yet, but I know I am fully capable of learning and implementing it quickly. Any ques Daha Fazla

$27 USD / saat
(1 Yorum)
0.6
Growthnix

I’m a graphics/web designer; my experience in designing creative & winning graphics & web sites UI/UX designs is of 6+ years. I’ve true passion & skills on what I do for my clients with a unique & creative approach tow Daha Fazla

$22 USD / saat
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
boua727

Thanks for reading my proposal. I've read your job description carefully. Working at a local company for +5 years, I gained rich experience in many frameworks as well as various technologies such Steam API, Trade Daha Fazla

$15 USD / saat
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
leoyur

Hello, I would like to help you to develop your gambling website. You can see that we specialize in the development of gambling. I looked at the [login to view URL] and read your requirements. So we can develop it. Loo Daha Fazla

$22 USD / saat
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
newbierohan

Have already built a website similar to Opkins Trading website for giveaways. I used Wax Express Trade Api of Node.js to code the back-end. I used React.Js for the front-end. About the website: User has to login to Daha Fazla

$22 USD / saat
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0