Creation of a website and companion mobile app, which collects video links and information from YouTube channels
The major feature needed is called "Playlist Chunking", where videos can be grouped into playlists of variable size, called "chunks"; and then sort these chunks based on the publish date of the oldest video in the chunk.
The idea being if you have a long running series, and many smaller, shorter series or one-time individual videos; it would list a chunk of the long running series, then list a chunk of another series, and so on.
The service would handle the bulk of this sorting on its own by taking any video with "Part - *" in its title and batching it with other videos with the similar title; but manual sorting is acceptable as long as it is quick and easy to do; and due to the variety and inconsistency of video names across different channels, we would need the ability to manually edit lists.
If the user can select multiple videos from the list and press a button that groups them into a chunk, and then have the ability to manually add and remove videos from chunks, that would be ideal. Preferably the list would display each chunk as a different easily readable color, so the user can get a good idea of the chunks.
--- Required Features
- This service would first be built into an offline program, then online website, and finally a mobile app.
- Ability to mark videos as being watched, and have the list of videos reflect that.
- Keep a list of the channels added by the user; instead of requiring the user to manually enter in each channel, and have the program add any new videos from those to the list, and process them correctly.
- Have the video list which channel it came from.
- The functionality to tag the videos, and filter the video list based on those tags as well as other parameters (Such as videos from a specific channel)
- Have an integrated YouTube video frame with the capability to go full-screen, and automatically marks the videos as having been watched as the videos are completed. The App version of this may need to use the preferred browser or YouTube app of the user's device.
- The ability to remember your current progress in a video, so when you stop watching a longer video, the player automatically resumes where you left off.
Hello, Kindly, According to our conversation, I've read the project details , The Project will be implemented in 3 phases . [login to view URL] App [login to view URL] Panel [login to view URL] App. Thank you
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $566 teklif veriyor
Hi, Quoting random budget and time for now need to discuss few details. Features like video list , mark as watch , resume from where we left and manual add and remove features are clear to me. But need to discus Daha Fazla
Hi, Hope you are doing good. I have 8+ years experience in web designing & development in the following skills ... 1. HTML5 2. CSS,CSS 3 & LESS 3. JS (Angular JS, Backbone JS, React JS, node.js, express Daha Fazla
@@Hi, there. I've read your description carefully and I can start your work immediately. The Youtube Video app is not problem.. only implement the api. -remember function, list function, ... I can build the Daha Fazla
Hello, I can start work on your project immediately once you confirm me and i am also open for further discussion if you want. I have 8+ years in web designing & development with good experience in following skills Daha Fazla
Hey, I understand that you are trying to develop a watch-on-the-go chunk (or group) video series application. I'm 100% confident that I can develop this project in short time. I have very good experience with Youtube Daha Fazla
Hello ***** We provides dedicate developers and Development and design services as well. ***** We are having a great team of Mobile developers with 7-8 years of experience in their field, we work with fully enth Daha Fazla
Hello, I have reviewed the requirement about the work based on the requirement I am ready to work for you as according to your needs . Please share the refrance design of the mobile app so I will take a look an Daha Fazla
I hold a degree in Computer Engineering. I minored in Programming with a focus in c,c++, assembly. Whether independent or operating on a team my analytical approach to problem solving has been a plus. i have experie Daha Fazla