I need a web design wizard to re-code a web design for me.
The design is basically complete, but the code is very sloppy. The page LOOKS like I want it too, but I know a good designer could re-write the code and make the page load faster and cut down on resource usage.
You'll be required to...
1) Re-write entire website so it is written using good coding practices and CSS.
2) Make sure the design is 100% w3 compliant.
3) Figure out ways to save me load time and resource use in any way you can.
4) Make sure the site still LOOKS 100% the same. And I'm picky, so I'll notice if you cut a corner.
5) Make the page a PHP page with includes for the header and footer. You'll be able to easily tell what makes up the header and footer, and I don't believe there should be any image slicing required to make that part work right.
6) Give me a copy of both the index page and a page with the header and the footer and then just blank space in the middle text area for me to write in.
7) Make sure the page stretches vertically. It does now, so that shouldn't be a problem.
8) Not try to fool me into thinking that you've saved me a lot of file size just because you cut a corner. I know enough about this stuff to notice that.
9) There is one part of the design that I'm not sure if I like. Bonus points if you can figure out what should needs to be tweaked so it looks awesome. But its not necessary.
10) Make the links active. They are just written as text right now - you have to make the text into text links (appropriately coded with CSS). Pretty easy :)
11) Bonus points for making it as SEO friendly as possible.
I need this done super fast. A link to the page you'll be recoding will be available upon request.