Color Scheme – similar to logo – (supplied to winner)
Use elements of logo as accents / bullets, etc.
This site will have both a B2B and a B2C component.
• The B2B component should focus on marketing to businesses in the sports industry.
• The company provides premium text messaging applications and solutions to businesses in the Sports Industry. So we'll need the site to have a professional look.
• The B2C component should focus on attracting sports fans with mobile phones to sign up for our services.
Look and feel: clean, professional, sporty – something funky like [url removed, login to view]
I think [url removed, login to view] is a great example of effective flash usage. I’m not a fan of flash introductions, but I do like large flash banners that capture the eye. What I wanted to highlight was how effective the homepage was at delivering the message. Our business is more complex, therefore it's not going to be that clean, but we do want to try our best so that people can get the marketing message.
Please note we're not looking for some generic template. We will be adding content as we rollout our products/solutions so we will need something that can be updated rather easily with knowledge of HTML. Mouseovers or Flash will be useful to demonstrate the value proposition of our services.
What we have are basic web design skills to update the site's text content, but we lack graphic design and artistic skills. So what we really need from you is a well designed custom homepage, flash, logo, and a well designed template for subsequent pages.
Storyboard for the flash or mouseovers. It should be simple, quick, and rely on text to communicate message.
1. Your spectators experience this…
a. Show pictures of jammed parking lots, hungry spectators, long concession lines, bored and unexciting events, fans sleeping in lines to purchase tickets, disappointed fans for sold out tickets
2. What your spectators should experience…
a. Show pictures of engaged fans having lots of fun with B2C products listed above, orderly parking lots
b. Happy fans ordering and receiving tickets
3. SkyboxSMS – Mobilizing the spectator experience
4. Sports fans sign up now.
We don’t have any pictures, so if you have some that would be great.
We will add content in the template you provide.