Project Specifications for Book Site
The website is a simple website for a book about inventors to be published soon. The book contains information about 107 inventors.
No Flash. The main emphasis of the project is design. There is no complex programming for this project. Website will have only nine pages. All programming must be compatible with web host's cPanel.
Pages to create
1. home page
1.1. Design will use the publisher's book cover style and graphic elements, which client will provide to you. You must take these elements and integrate to provide a home page with an excellent presentation.
1.2. Include some text (also called "blurbs") from the book cover.
1.3. Menu items on left side
1.3.1. About Author
1.3.2. About Publisher
1.3.3. Press Room
1.3.4. Book summary (PDF)
1.3.5. Sample chapters (PDF)
1.3.6. video which client will provide
1.3.7. Buy Book
1.3.8. Author Blog
1.3.9. Find Out More about the Inventors
1.3.10. Contact Author
1.4. menu on bottom
1.4.2. copyright notice
2. About Author page includes text, photo and video which client will provide.
3. About Publisher includes only text
4. Press Room has the following links
4.1. Book summary (.pdf)
4.2. Sample chapters (.pdf)
5. Video window (can simply be WMP pop-up)
6. Buy Book contains links to [url removed, login to view] and publisher's website
7. Author Blog is a simple blog which the author can update
9. Contact Author form includes blanks for first name, last name, address1, address2, city, state, postal code, phone number, email address, and comments. Only email address is required. email address checks for proper format.
1. Although the specifications shown above will be frozen for your bid price, only regarding each page's design, graphics, photos, and element positioning, your bid should allow for up to three revisions of such.
2. Please provide a separate bid amount (through PM) for your hourly rate for work on changes I make to the specs shown above.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you!
36 freelancers are bidding on average $239 for this job
i can do this in ASP and ms-access and i have very good knowledge of web development and i can work on $10 hourly rate or on $500 for a monthly rate if spec changes.