Format song lyrics with CSS into 1 or two colums (see picture):
- The lyrics might have 1 to x verses.
- Every verse is left aligned with number of verse left beside
- The verses should be placed 1-A in a left colum and A+1 - x in right colum and if nessessary one trailing verse centered below.
- within colum the complete (!) block of verses should be centered, also a remaining last one
- if the lines of the lyrics are too long for 2 columns or the display area is too small, then right block should flow under first one and both centered.
- if lines are still too long, what might happen, then there is a soft wrapping aligned left of the text portion (not going left under the number of verse!)
- each verse is one P-tag and every line break an <br/>
I calculate the columns and create the output
What I need is the set of CSS formats to handle it that flexible as described
Currently I use the lazy version: table centered with two cols - fast done but stupid...
There are more smaller jobs like this. But this one is first in line.
Freelancer cached the img, here again the second version how the result should look like