Needing a event planner for our wedding in Nelson, NZ On Friday 9th Feb 2018!
We are after someone who has the following attributes:
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent time management skills
- Great planning skills
- Can manage multiple tasks at once
- Stays calm under pressure
- Some experience with planning and coordination of events
- great interpersonal skills and a real people person
- friendly approachable nature
- Creation of reception floorplan
- creation of detailed run sheet/itinerary for wedding day, distributed to ourselves, direct family involved with the day and suppliers.
- Communication with all suppliers to confirm their services - wedding cake, bus hire, flowers, helicopter hire (tbc), reception venue, makeup and hair etc
- Rehearsal coordination
- Full day of coordination on the wedding day ensuring everything runs smoothly (times to be confirmed)
- Pick up and deliver flowers to bride and groom
- Coordinate and cue ceremony, music etc
- Greet guests and vendors at ceremony
- Set up and pack down of CEREMONY- flowers, chairs, tables, drinks table & cups etc, food etc. (Collection of ALL bottles, rubbish in bags and disposing of offsite) Ensure venue is back to normal condition as it was found.
- Set up and pack down of RECEPTION- flowers, decorating, candles, cake setup, birdcage, menus etc.
- Coordinate reception activities with MC and DJ - i.e. bride and groom arrival, first dance, speeches, cake cutting, etc.
- Keep all activities on schedule as per the detailed itinerary/run sheet.
- Is the 'go to' person for any questions suppliers, family and bride and groom may have on the day.
- Keep bride happy with champagne in hand :)
Thanks for this! It is very appreciated!
2 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
I AM A HIGHLY SKILLED COLLEGE-EDUCATED INDIVIDUAL WITH YEARS OF USEFUL EXPERIENCE IN NUMEROUS FIELDS. HOLDING A DEGREE IN BUSINESS WITH A MINOR IN ENGLISH, I AM CONFIDENT I CAN DO YOUR PROJECT.