Hi, we chatted earlier about fixture and tooling design for welding automation fixtures. You said that you were getting SolidWorks 2013.
We would like to hire a designer for designing in SolidWorks 2013. Designer will be designing tooling for robotic welding and assembly fixtures. Do you have experience with this type of tooling. Can you please answer the questions below and send me examples of designs you have done in welding.
- How much experience so you have designing tooling for robotic welding and assembly
- How many years’ experience with SolidWorks?
- Do you have SolidWorks 2013?
- Can you send me pictures of tooling that you have designed. Send me your email address
- Do you have clients in Canada? If so, who?
- Do you have capacity for designing full-time at 40hrs/week?
- Are you familiar with North American design standards and components
- North American components such as NAAMS, SMC, Destaco Clamps, Welker Shot Pins. etc...
- Are you familiar with “in car” positioning
- Are you are familiar with how to locate, net and clamp components individually with x,y,z shimability that are a part of a welded assembly
- Are you familiar with designing “in-car”
Please send me your email address so that we can begin discussing. my email is dmodaragamage at blueprint-innovations dot ca