We need to get a new windows 7 widget created, with the following features:
1. It should interface with an existing system using web services.
2. It should present the user with all his currently allocated tasks.
3. The user should be able to perform two actions for each tasks
3. a) Enter time sheet for a particular time
3. b) Go to the online page for that task details.
1. User should be able to specify his username/password used to login into the main application.
2. User should be able to specify their account name.
3. Users should be able to select a update frequency at which the system should update the tasklist. This freqency should be as follows:
a. Every 15 seconds.
b) Every minute.
c) Every 5 minutes.
d) Every hour.
For timesheet entering screen:
1. User will select a date (from a calendar)
2. He will select time spent on that date (on numbers, max 24hrs)
3. He will specify what was done during that time, in a textbox.
4. He will specify how much of work is now complete, by selecting a percentage from a drop down. This drop down will have a list of items from 10-100.
Looking forward to bids.