I need an add on to the browsers (plugin/helper object/browser extention) for filefox,windows explorer and safari that does the following:
1) when a user enter a specific site the plugin sends the url+html (or the url+ the text of the page without the tags) to my server via post protocol
2) my server will return an XML that has a list of words or phrases within the page and for each word or phrase there will be an html text linked within the XML that is returned
3) once the plugin receives back the xml it search for the words/phrases in the XML and mark them on the given page with the ability to click on them for the user.
4) when the user clicks on those marks words a bubble is then open (well designed bubble) with the related html text for the phrase or words (was returned in the XML)
5) the bubble will also show at the bottom a link/button that says "Send to a Friend" which leads to sending to the friend email link to the install of the plugin and link to the current page
familiarity with NPAPI and/or Firebreath is an advantage
high ranking is an advantage
experience in writeing plugins to differnt browsers is a must
tnx a lot in advance
another important capability is auto updater
in case there is a new version of the plugin on our server it will be downloaded automatically and replace the current version
8 freelancers are bidding on average $269 for this job
Hi, Sir. I am good at NPAPI to implement the plugin for firefox and chrome. So I can handle your task. Please consider my bid. If needed, I can provide a demo soon.