I need to get a Widget / App programmed that should be based on the W3C Widget Standards.
I have a Regional Portal based on TYPO3 that has a Event Calendar, based on the TYPO3 extension "cal".
The App / Widget should run on any Desktops / Mobiles that are able to work with W3C Widget Standards.
It should do the following:
- gather data from my Event Calendar
- display this data based on a day view inside the widget
- User should be able to view data for current day, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 days in advance
- There should be these links (to open in browser windows) to existing pages of my portal in the widget:
a. main page of my portal
b. month view of calendar of my portal
c. link to a page where visitors can add data for their own event
- The widget should only display the day view. If user clicks on the name of an event to view details the corresponding page should be displayed in a browser window.
- All events in my calendar are sorted in multi-level-categories, e.g.:
**** City 1
**** City 2
an so on.
User should be able to select categorie(s) he wants to get events displayed from.
- In the day view the category of any event should be easily recognised by a icon with different color (for kind of event like Concert, Market, Party) and Letter (C1 for City 1 etc.). I already do this on my calendar pages, so icons should be taken from there to get a consistent look and feel.
- Design of the widget should be somehow light, not to big, not to much like a simple square etc.
Please post any question on the clarification board.
Please do ONLY bid if you really do have an idea and the ability to do this!