We're looking for ASM/C++ coder having some experience in areas of reverse engineering, software crypting, protection from Antivirus and Firewall detection etc.
Our project is related to Adware software and needs good specialist in above areas however good knowledge of ASM and security rings should be enough to dive into work with our team.
Specific features that need to be developed-tested:
1) our module that is currently coming as exe (installer) and dll (adware application itself) is supposed to be successfully installing on any Windows-system (XP, Vista, Seven) under as much configurations as possible (ignoring UAC, antiviruses and firewalls as far as it is possible);
2) further work of software on client's machine should not be suspicious for pro-active protections and firewalls;
3) Private cryptor should be developed to avoid current version of software from detecting by AV;
4) Implementation of hooks removing system in order to avoid conflicts with well-know malicious software (Zeus, Pinch etc.)
5) Spreader of the module via USB drives by incorporating-improving one of existing solutions of this kind probably will need to be included in the whole solution.
Our team started using JIRA as bug-tracking system recently, so you will have also good experience of working into appropriately managed projected.
No INDIAN teams please, developers from Russia, Ukraine and other countries of Eastern Europe are preferrable. Don't contact without knowledge/experience in Assembler at all please.
3 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1833$ teklif veriyor
I've written two different private packers/crypters that have been undetectable since I've used them on my own personal projects. If you'd like, we can discuss further via private message. Thanks!