I seek help to develop a software and wish to solicit the services of a qualified programmer with market/stock trading experience and knowledge to develop an Automated Trading System (ATS) that would generate and close appropriate buy or sell orders according to specified parameters and rules developed by the client, through his Interactive Brokers (IB) Traders Workstation (TWS) application API interface.
The buy and sell parameters of the system will be generated on a TWS Chart based on Woodies CCI indicator...I need you guys to ? integrate a Woodies CCI plugin that can generate Woodies CCI charts in TWS Charts facility. People who do the programming should fully understand Woodies system. You can get all the info in [[url removed, login to view]] forums ( or I can give u the indicator formula written in Amibroker Formula Language.. You should also add lagging indicators as filters. They should also ? have ‘’ghosts’’, ‘’vegas’,’ famir’, ‘zlr’ and tlb's availabe with some degree of freedom to change the parameters.
? The programming application must be able to generate buy/ sell signals and send the appropriate buy or sell orders as well as receive the current account balance and stocks owned from the IB TWS API. ?
What do I want to achieve ?
The software to should have ability t
- To trade from charts ( like in MT4)
- Print you orders with ticket number and time stamps.
-? Fully automatic trading or user can manually approve all orders.?
- Automatic auto-login if broker connection goes offline and back online.?
- Error check to report if broker goes offline.
-? Handles any symbols from all data feeds.?
- Fast and easy manual order entry.?
- Positions in all symbols is updated automatically.?
- Profit in all symbols is updated automatically.?
- Fast access allows user to Cancel All open orders with one click.?
- Fast access allows user to flatten all positions with one click.?
- Constant updates of order status: Filled, Cancelled, Placed?
- Automatic trailing stop loss when the order will be filled.
-? Order Parking, the user can define manually is orders, define entry/exit price, protect the order when will be filled by Stop Loss.
- All position should be squared off at a specified time ( user input).
Any other suggestions from the programmer are welcome..